Request for Pinebrook Park Pavilion
Please fill out the following information to reserve the Pinebrook Park Pavilion only. Exclusivity of the entire park cannot be granted, as this is a community park for Pinebrook Master Association members. The fee to reserve the Pinebrook Park Pavilion is as follows*:
Up to 25 people – $25
26 to 50 people – $70
Over 50 people – $150
The individual or group reserving the space will be responsible for all clean up and removal of their own trash. You must also be a member of the Pinebrook Master Association to reserve the pavilion.
Please note: We will check the availability of the pavilion and respond back via email. A response can only be sent Monday-Friday, so please be patient.
By clicking submit I/we agree to be financially liable for any damage to the park and/or pavilion by myself and/or my guests during my/our function. I/we will also be financially responsible for any cleaning or trash pick-up that is necessary after I/we leave.
*Rules & Regulations of the Pavilion & Park use.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable unless cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled event. Keep an eye on the weather, last minute weather cancellations are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for your own clean up and trash removal. Please do not leave trash near or in the park receptacles.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises (minors may be present)
- If using the grills provided at the park, please make sure to clean out coals when finished – please dispose of properly when cooled down.
- Please be aware that there is no electrical outlet in the pavilion. If you wish to bring music, please keep it at a comfortable level for all guests at the park.
- The park and pavilion must be vacated at dusk.